I made these 'learning posts' in June for Spina Bifida Awareness month, but thought I'd make a stand-alone blog so that if anyone is interested, all of the information is here. And I can add as I learn more about spina bifida as well!

Spina Bifida is the most common birth defect in North America. My son Nickolas was born November 13, 2009 with spina bifida and I have chronicalled our journey here, in my personal blog.

I hope you enjoy and learn something!


The information from this blog has been collected by myself to share what I have learned. It should in no way replace medical recommendations or consultation. This is for educational and information purposes only.

Start by picking a topic below:

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spina Bifida Animation

This is an animation about how spina bifida is formed.
Amazing video.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouMi5z1vwbE

I hope the link works - it's a great youtube video!

1 comment:

  1. You've outdone yourself with this excellent posting. Thanks very much for the great photos and witty prose. Keep it up! analysis of observational health care data using sas

    ReplyDelete